THE TIME MAKER
The Craftsman: shou jian
Origins:
RafflesInstitution
ThreeK
TennisTeam
Pleasures: artistic ticks
Specifications:
Has a-thing-in-e-head that never stops ticking.
But it never creates the time to indulge in academically pleasing pleasures.
Instead it ticks out a bed of de-colourised fur (or some call it hair).
Cursed by the thing-in-e-head, it constantly produces ever-lasting, never-ending emotional life-timers.
Most of it may be recyclable timings - but only if one has a heart&brain like me. few do.
Some of it would be just bland, tasteless written talk. But only to those who share a heart&brain unlike any of mine.
So this is the timing of the ticking and tocking going on inside and only inside my life-brain.
Feel free to tell the time. But few do.
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Impressionism2 mnths old, i'm giving the wrong impressions.
Its little, its small, its minute. I know to some it doesn't matter. But to me it does.
I couldn't stop that gaping hole in on my head, just above my chin, from opening.
I had to, just had to. And of course i did.
That kinda put off some people, actually 1 person in particular.
--and its bad.
Like i said, its little things...but i have lost that trust.
Of course its trust in little things, unimportant, personally personal things.
But thats the basis of friendship. Its these so very minute, unimportant things that count.
Its precisely because they are of such personal (impactless) importance, that if others can trust you with it, it says a lot.
But, yet, i lost.
I've gotta make amends,
I've gotta change the ticking of the clock...
shoij 11:03:00 PM